2009 KIA Forte manual and maintenance Guide

KIA Forte is a compact car manufactured from mid-2008, replaces the KIA Cerato series. KIA Forte series is not available in Europe, its available in two-door coupe, a four-door sedan, 5-door hatchback Variant. KIA Forte comes with 5 different types of engines, such as: 1.6 l gamma I4 (petrol), 1.6 l gamma I4 (LPG hybrid), 1.6 L CRDi VGT I4 (t/c diesel), 2.0 l Theta II I4 (petrol), 2.4 l Theta II I4 (petrol). 2009 KIA Forte guide provides information on the management and maintenance of the KIA Forte as well as several tracks and tips at availaing features and controls inside the Forte.

Table of content:


-Introduction
-Your vehicle at a glance
-The security characteristics of the vehicle
-The function of your vehicle
-Driving a vehicle
-What to do in case of emergency
-Maintenance
-Specification: information for consumers
-Index


Download the pdf User Manual:
http://www.Kia. CA/Content/Owners/OwnersManual/MY10_Forte_EN.PDF